Forum Membership

Information for visitors

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Shooter on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Well people, I'm back again. Hopefully for a bit longer than the last time.. :lol:
Apostles of freedom are ever idolised when dead, but crucified when alive
User avatar
Shooter
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby tyrone-rebel on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Shooter wrote:Well people, I'm back again. Hopefully for a bit longer than the last time.. :lol:

welcome back chara,you will find us a different place to the one you were thrown off for no reason other than the ego of the dictatoress. :yessir
Image


“If you remove the English Army tomorrow and hoist the green flag over Dublin Castle., unless you set about the organization of the Socialist Republic your efforts will be in vain. England will still rule you. She would rule you through her capitalists, through her landlords, through her financiers"
(James Connolly 1897)
User avatar
tyrone-rebel
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19476
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: tir eoghain

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

tyrone-rebel wrote:
Shooter wrote:Well people, I'm back again. Hopefully for a bit longer than the last time.. :lol:

welcome back chara,you will find us a different place to the one you were thrown off for no reason other than the ego of the dictatoress. :yessir


I think we should all file a retribution claim or something lol Moral injury and all.
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Shooter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:19 pm

eghzarw wrote:
tyrone-rebel wrote:
Shooter wrote:Well people, I'm back again. Hopefully for a bit longer than the last time.. :lol:

welcome back chara,you will find us a different place to the one you were thrown off for no reason other than the ego of the dictatoress. :yessir


I think we should all file a retribution claim or something lol Moral injury and all.


eghzarw's still here...yey :D :yessir
Apostles of freedom are ever idolised when dead, but crucified when alive
User avatar
Shooter
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Shooter wrote:eghzarw's still here...yey :D :yessir


This should read as 'again here' lol
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Scorpio on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 am

Nice forum you have here.
I'm happy to be accepted as a member.
I appreciate it.

Looks like a solid republican membership unlike other forums.

I think ill enjoy my stay. :yessir
'We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket-those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear can take that noise and shove it'
Sean Penn
User avatar
Scorpio
Member
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: worldwide

Re: Forum Membership

Postby BISCUITS on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 am

Scorpio wrote:Nice forum you have here.
I'm happy to be accepted as a member.
I appreciate it.

Looks like a solid republican membership unlike other forums.

I think ill enjoy my stay. :yessir


How's it going so far Scorpio?
Have you found what you were looking for?
Will you stay?
And is there a sting in your tail? :)
BISCUITS
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Here, Now.

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Scorpio on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 am

BISCUITS wrote:
Scorpio wrote:Nice forum you have here.
I'm happy to be accepted as a member.
I appreciate it.

Looks like a solid republican membership unlike other forums.

I think ill enjoy my stay. :yessir


How's it going so far Scorpio?
Have you found what you were looking for?
Will you stay?
And is there a sting in your tail? :)

Ill definately stay as long as I'm allwed to$
I like the forum so far.
I especially like your republican documents section.
When I get more time ill read them and post my thoughts.
Its a great place to get up to date on news.

And yes I do sting. We scorpions pack a venomous punch.
:yessir :twisted: :P
'We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket-those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear can take that noise and shove it'
Sean Penn
User avatar
Scorpio
Member
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: worldwide

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Scorpio on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 am

One critique I do have about this forum is that it seems to have little real debate.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
But there's a lot of news items posted etc. But I don't see much general questions directed at the membership. You know questions about republicanism or whatever.
I'd like to see more of thhat.

Again correct me if I'm wrong.
'We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket-those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear can take that noise and shove it'
Sean Penn
User avatar
Scorpio
Member
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: worldwide

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am

Scorpio wrote:One critique I do have about this forum is that it seems to have little real debate.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
But there's a lot of news items posted etc. But I don't see much general questions directed at the membership. You know questions about republicanism or whatever.
I'd like to see more of thhat.

Again correct me if I'm wrong.


What you see now, Scorpio, is the forum getting alive again after a ...political crisis. There had been a period before with hardly any debate at all, when a number of posters had left due to certain goings-on.

So if you want debate to happen, keep debating as you do, and others might follow :)
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Scorpio on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am

eghzarw wrote:
Scorpio wrote:One critique I do have about this forum is that it seems to have little real debate.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
But there's a lot of news items posted etc. But I don't see much general questions directed at the membership. You know questions about republicanism or whatever.
I'd like to see more of thhat.

Again correct me if I'm wrong.


What you see now, Scorpio, is the forum getting alive again after a ...political crisis. There had been a period before with hardly any debate at all, when a number of posters had left due to certain goings-on.

So if you want debate to happen, keep debating as you do, and others might follow :)

Thanks for that. I didn't know about the history of the forum.
I might start the odd thread myself.
'We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket-those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear can take that noise and shove it'
Sean Penn
User avatar
Scorpio
Member
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: worldwide

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Psychod22 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Does that mean that views opposite to republican nationlists will be shown on here?.....
Psychod22
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Psychod22 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I know.I agree,its about the militaristic movement..The people behind the picket..................

These political hitouts though can sometimes be funny.

Iwas in a bar in Liverpool and there was a picture of martin mcguiness and Ian paisley in Celtic kits with their arms round each other,I couldnt help but laugh.....
Psychod22
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby BISCUITS on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Psychod22 wrote:I know.I agree,its about the militaristic movement..The people behind the picket..................

These political hitouts though can sometimes be funny.

Iwas in a bar in Liverpool and there was a picture of martin mcguiness and Ian paisley in Celtic kits with their arms round each other,I couldnt help but laugh.....


I can see the funny side of that too. You'll find no shortage of humour on here Psychod 22, Welcome.
BISCUITS
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Here, Now.

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Psychod22 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah I agree.........
Psychod22
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Information for Visitors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums