Forum Membership

Site updates shall be posted here.

Re: Forum Membership

Postby AMG on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:00 am

tiocfaidh ar la :yessir
Last edited by AMG on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMG

Postby kipstrange on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Hello from Scotland.
kipstrange

Postby eghzarw on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

kipstrange wrote:Hello from Scotland.

Welcome!
eghzarw
newshound
newshound

Postby Quinn on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi from Switzerland. I subscribed a little time ago but don't wanna look like a spy, even if I'm not gonna post a lot. English isn't my mother tongue so I don't always understand everythink I read in here. The reason I'm here is that I'm very into Irish history (I mean the past and present stuff) and everything like this. Already came over 4 times. That's all. ;)

(hope it was the right place to "introduce" ?)
Quinn

Postby ellohell0 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

Quinn wrote:Hi from Switzerland. I subscribed a little time ago but don't wanna look like a spy, even if I'm not gonna post a lot. English isn't my mother tongue so I don't always understand everythink I read in here. The reason I'm here is that I'm very into Irish history (I mean the past and present stuff) and everything like this. Already came over 4 times. That's all. ;)

(hope it was the right place to "introduce" ?)

welcome to the form and if you need i can help with the language problem as much as i can. No introduction needed by the way
ellohell0

Postby eghzarw on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome, Quinn, nice of you to stop and introduce yourself :-)
eghzarw
newshound
newshound

Postby ryanj9 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

:yessir Howdi folks,I`m new to this forum too,I agree I was a little fazed by the amount of news articles from the Mainstream propaganda and not much in the way of healthy debate etc. but I understand from what you say that a lot of members had left because of a hard headed mod, nothing worse after all is`nt that what these forums are for, you know, sometimes different views can lead to a new and Way forward ,agreeable to all. Without debate there will be no way forward, because the Armed struggle being what it is right now is achieving very little. Unless things dramatically escalate, We are little more than treading water. And I for one am getting seriously frustrated with the situation and sick of listening to That prick Adams and co. :spear:
ryanj9

Postby ellohell0 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 am

ryanj9 wrote::yessir Howdi folks,I`m new to this forum too,I agree I was a little fazed by the amount of news articles from the Mainstream propaganda and not much in the way of healthy debate etc. but I understand from what you say that a lot of members had left because of a hard headed mod, nothing worse after all is`nt that what these forums are for, you know, sometimes different views can lead to a new and Way forward ,agreeable to all. Without debate there will be no way forward, because the Armed struggle being what it is right now is achieving very little. Unless things dramatically escalate, We are little more than treading water. And I for one am getting seriously frustrated with the situation and sick of listening to That prick Adams and co. :spear:

glad to have you on bord and sorry about most post here be repost of mainstream but im lookign for a good sidestream thats reliable and havent found a great oen yet and i think we can all agree that Adams and friends need to get the hell out of the Republican movement since they are just loyatist pigs at this point
ellohell0

Postby Scorpio on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am

ellohell0 wrote:
ryanj9 wrote::yessir Howdi folks,I`m new to this forum too,I agree I was a little fazed by the amount of news articles from the Mainstream propaganda and not much in the way of healthy debate etc. but I understand from what you say that a lot of members had left because of a hard headed mod, nothing worse after all is`nt that what these forums are for, you know, sometimes different views can lead to a new and Way forward ,agreeable to all. Without debate there will be no way forward, because the Armed struggle being what it is right now is achieving very little. Unless things dramatically escalate, We are little more than treading water. And I for one am getting seriously frustrated with the situation and sick of listening to That prick Adams and co. :spear:

glad to have you on bord and sorry about most post here be repost of mainstream but im lookign for a good sidestream thats reliable and havent found a great oen yet and i think we can all agree that Adams and friends need to get the hell out of the Republican movement since they are just loyatist pigs at this point

Adams and friends aren't in the republican movement. They're in Provisional Sinn Fein.
They left the republican movement a long time ago.
'We cower as you point your fingers telling us to support our troops. You and the smarmy pundits in your pocket-those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and blood-soaked underwear can take that noise and shove it'
Sean Penn
Scorpio

Postby ellohell0 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 am

Scorpio wrote:
ellohell0 wrote:

Adams and friends aren't in the republican movement. They're in Provisional Sinn Fein.
They left the republican movement a long time ago.

so true
ellohell0

Postby freedom81 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 am

HERE HERE!!!!! :yessir
freedom81

Download

Postby accuxussy on Tue May 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Installation Instructions: Book Lunas, Penas Y Gitanos

After you have downloaded the zip file, extract the EXE file, run it and follow the instructions.

Important: When upgrading from the previous major release (eg. 6 to 7), the installation process will preserve your current TextPad settings.

Minimum Requirements:

Book Viva en la cuarta Dimensi oacute n
is supported on the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, and on Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.

The Japanese edition requires the Japanese locale to be installed.
Download Problems:

If you try to download any file more than once, you will see the error message "You have reached your download limit for this file". This is to throttle those sites in the Far East which repeatedly download Book Wot'n: Documentos Del Genocidio Ona: Documentos Del Genocidio Ona
all day, every day, for unfathomable reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, but please try again later.
accuxussy

Download

Postby accuxussy on Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 am

Installation Instructions: Download hindustan times book review

After you have downloaded the zip file, extract the EXE file, run it and follow the instructions.

Important: When upgrading from the previous major release (eg. 6 to 7), the installation process will preserve your current TextPad settings.

Minimum Requirements:

Download guide book rome
is supported on the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, and on Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.

Download Problems:

If you try to download any file more than once, you will see the error message "You have reached your download limit for this file". This is to throttle those sites in the Far East which repeatedly download Book La Variable Independiente: La Idiosincrasia Y Los Sistemas De Valores En El Desarrollo De Venezuela
all day, every day, for unfathomable reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, but please try again later.
accuxussy

Download

Postby accuxussy on Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 am

Installation Instructions:

Minimum Requirements:

Download Problems:

If you try to download any file more than once, you will see the error message "You have reached your download limit for this file". This is to throttle those sites in the Far East which repeatedly download all day, every day, for unfathomable reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, but please try again later.
accuxussy

PreviousNext

Return to Site Updates