Forum Membership

Information for visitors

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Maschinistin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello to the members,

I'm the new one and I'm glad to be here. First I want to read it all, it is so important for me. Later I will post something, okay?

Maschinistin
Maschinistin
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby ellohell0 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:18 am

Maschinistin wrote:Hello to the members,

I'm the new one and I'm glad to be here. First I want to read it all, it is so important for me. Later I will post something, okay?

Maschinistin

You plan on reading everything thats ever been posted here?
ellohell0
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Austin Tx

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 am

ellohell0 wrote:
Maschinistin wrote:Hello to the members,

I'm the new one and I'm glad to be here. First I want to read it all, it is so important for me. Later I will post something, okay?

Maschinistin

You plan on reading everything thats ever been posted here?


It wouldn't be that much though, this forum self-destroys past evidence lol
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby ellohell0 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 pm

eghzarw wrote:
ellohell0 wrote:
Maschinistin wrote:Hello to the members,

I'm the new one and I'm glad to be here. First I want to read it all, it is so important for me. Later I will post something, okay?

Maschinistin

You plan on reading everything thats ever been posted here?


It wouldn't be that much though, this forum self-destroys past evidence lol

still there is currently 2033 post just in the main forms not to mention all the discussions on them and all the other forms
ellohell0
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Austin Tx

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

ellohell0 wrote:still there is currently 2033 post just in the main forms not to mention all the discussions on them and all the other forms


Yeah, but what is the earliest date? Except for polls and stickies.
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby ellohell0 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 am

I guess it just seems kinda pointless to read everything that has is up, seems better to maybe read a wee bit down the line and just maintain it but hey go for it
ellohell0
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Austin Tx

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Unfinished Business on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 am

eghzarw wrote:
ellohell0 wrote:still there is currently 2033 post just in the main forms not to mention all the discussions on them and all the other forms


Yeah, but what is the earliest date? Except for polls and stickies.

Obviously nothing from before the UTR christmas coup, as this forum looks to the future (towards an Enlightenment you might say, after the UTR dark ages :lol: :lol: )
"You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win it by a better deed.”
- Padraig Mac Piarais
User avatar
Unfinished Business
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: In the middle of the hornets' nest

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Unfinished Business wrote:
eghzarw wrote:
ellohell0 wrote:still there is currently 2033 post just in the main forms not to mention all the discussions on them and all the other forms


Yeah, but what is the earliest date? Except for polls and stickies.

Obviously nothing from before the UTR christmas coup, as this forum looks to the future (towards an Enlightenment you might say, after the UTR dark ages :lol: :lol: )


But after the Christmas Rising there had been a dark period of reprisals and kangaroo courts :( before the Light has dawned upon us all again.
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Maschinistin on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Hello members,
please don't laugh at me. I want to settle down in ireland and stay there for ever. But I have an engagement and I want to know, if it's okay with my engagement to stay in your country. That's why I want to read as much as I can.
It's difficult to find the right words. Reading in this forum make me feel okay.

Maschinistin
Maschinistin
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Galwaygirl43 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Andy_Carrick wrote:the likes of touts like foyleview should be kept well away from this place thats all....debate is welcome but those adams apostates should be kept well away imao

:spear:
I had no idea this was open to all! What happened to a safe environments for the republicans! Its hard enough trying to speak your mind online and getting true information out there without snakes trolling about!
Galwaygirl43
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 pm
Location: USA unfortunatly/ Ireland in my Heart!

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Saor Eire on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 am

Unfinished Business wrote:
eghzarw wrote:
ellohell0 wrote:still there is currently 2033 post just in the main forms not to mention all the discussions on them and all the other forms


Yeah, but what is the earliest date? Except for polls and stickies.

Obviously nothing from before the UTR christmas coup, as this forum looks to the future (towards an Enlightenment you might say, after the UTR dark ages :lol: :lol: )


The dark ages indeed. Too bad the stuff from before the first time we were hacked is gone, that's when the provos hacked us, I am pretty sure it was ppl who are now involved with IR.net. We were the top Republican forum for a while, but after that happened a lot of people didn't come back, and then elle some how became a mod and nearly destroyed this forum, driving away so many decent posters. Oh well, we're still here and will remain here. :wink:
Republican Socialism - The ONLY Working Class Alternative!

Image
http://www.irsm.org

Our flag is the Starry Plough. Our Class is the Working Class. Our enemy is Foreign Imperialism and Native Capitalism. We are the IRP's. Here we are and here we will remain until Ireland becomes a socialist society in the image of Connolly, Mellows and Costello.
User avatar
Saor Eire
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 am

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Saor Eire wrote:The dark ages indeed. Too bad the stuff from before the first time we were hacked is gone, that's when the provos hacked us, I am pretty sure it was ppl who are now involved with IR.net. We were the top Republican forum for a while, but after that happened a lot of people didn't come back, and then elle some how became a mod and nearly destroyed this forum, driving away so many decent posters. Oh well, we're still here and will remain here. :wink:


For fairness' sake, Saor Eire, you sound like Stalin accusing Yezhov after the Purges :roll: . Surely she had become a mod and an admin, and did all she has done under your own watchful eye? Long before the Christmas Rising Davey2, and I, and soldier of life wrote to you a number of times about it, and you never bothered to reply.
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby Saor Eire on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 pm

eghzarw wrote:
Saor Eire wrote:The dark ages indeed. Too bad the stuff from before the first time we were hacked is gone, that's when the provos hacked us, I am pretty sure it was ppl who are now involved with IR.net. We were the top Republican forum for a while, but after that happened a lot of people didn't come back, and then elle some how became a mod and nearly destroyed this forum, driving away so many decent posters. Oh well, we're still here and will remain here. :wink:


For fairness' sake, Saor Eire, you sound like Stalin accusing Yezhov after the Purges :roll: . Surely she had become a mod and an admin, and did all she has done under your own watchful eye? Long before the Christmas Rising Davey2, and I, and soldier of life wrote to you a number of times about it, and you never bothered to reply.


I wouldn't compare myself to the glorious Stalin, but yeah I'll admit I neglected the forum, and didn't step in when I should have. Thankfully things are different now though.
Republican Socialism - The ONLY Working Class Alternative!

Image
http://www.irsm.org

Our flag is the Starry Plough. Our Class is the Working Class. Our enemy is Foreign Imperialism and Native Capitalism. We are the IRP's. Here we are and here we will remain until Ireland becomes a socialist society in the image of Connolly, Mellows and Costello.
User avatar
Saor Eire
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 am

Re: Forum Membership

Postby eghzarw on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Saor Eire wrote:I wouldn't compare myself to the glorious Stalin, but yeah I'll admit I neglected the forum, and didn't step in when I should have. Thankfully things are different now though.


:8-) :clap:
User avatar
eghzarw
newshound
newshound
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Forum Membership

Postby BISCUITS on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Saor Eire wrote:I wouldn't compare myself to the glorious Stalin, but yeah I'll admit I neglected the forum, and didn't step in when I should have. Thankfully things are different now though.


The glorious Stalin? :)

I would'nt say you neglected the forum. I'm sure there were lots of times when you thought and felt you should have stepped in but in the end i think it was better to let it all play out as it did.
BISCUITS
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Here, Now.

PreviousNext

Return to Information for Visitors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums